Roopa has advised major corporations, governments and industry bodies on a broad range of environmental and planning law issues, including contaminated land, environmental licensing, waste management, planning approval pathways, development application appeals, voluntary planning agreements, compulsory acquisition and valuation objections. She also has extensive experience in advising and appearing for developers and councils in environmental litigation matters in both the Land and Environment Court of New South Wales and the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Professional Environmental Womens’ Association NSW (PEWA) - Founder
- Australasian Land & Groundwater Association (ALGA) - Member
- Environmental & Planning Law Association (EPLA) – Member
- Waste Management Association of Australia (WMAA) – Member
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2017)
- New South Wales~Australia (2013)