Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a Japanese based fashion house on various commercial and consumer law issues.
- Advising various online platforms on legal and compliance issues related to digital media, data protection and cybersecurity.
- Advising on issues related to deploying connected vehicles and other connected products.
- Assists clients in matters related to e-commerce and (online) advertising.
- Assisted a Swedish software company in negotiations with respect to IT-outsourcing contracts.
- Assisted a technology manufacturer with setting up, rolling out and implementing data protection policy framework.
- Assisted a Dutch technology manufacturer with respect to setting up and implementing a distribution structure.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association - Member
- European Young Bar Association - Member
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2018)
- University of Utrecht (LLM Civil Law) (2017)
- University of Utrecht (LLB Dutch Law) (2016)
Co-author, “AP Approves DFW Copyright Enforcement,” Data Protection Leader, January 2018
Co-author, "Compatibility as a Mechanism for Responsible Further Processing of Personal Data". In: Medina M., Mitrakas A., Rannenberg K., Schweighofer E., Tsouroulas N. (eds) Privacy Technologies and Policy. APF 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11079. Springer, Cham
Co-speaker, "Compatibility as a Mechanism for Responsible Further Processing of Personal Data," Annual Privacy Forum, June 2018