Sari van Grondelle is an associate within the Amsterdam IP, IT & Commercial Practice Group and focuses on privacy and data protection matters, IP, IT and consumer related topics.
Sari advises on privacy and data protection matters with particular emphasis on cross-border projects. She has relevant experience with data processing agreements, privacy notices and assisted various clients in drafting their record of processing. Sari further advises clients, both domestic and international, on issues relating to consumer protection laws and has relevant knowledge of intellectual property.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association - Member
- European Young Bar Association - Member
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2018)
- University of Utrecht (LLM Civil Law) (2017)
- University of Utrecht (LLB Dutch Law) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.