Richte van Ginneken is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Amsterdam office.
Richte focuses on financial regulation, financial products, securities custody, derivatives, insurance and structured finance. He mainly advises major banks, insurers and pension funds.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a leading financial institution on major and innovative contingent capital solutions for capital reserves, particularly with regard to Solvency II requirements.
- Advised a major global custodian on Dutch securities law regarding the restructuring of a portfolio of foreign securities.
- Advising a major foreign bank on its standard derivative contracts offered to clients in several jurisdictions, which the bank will use to enter into derivatives with both corporates and other financial institutions.
- Advising various major financial institutions on Dutch financial regulations for Dutch/EU contingency plans in the wake of Brexit.
- Advising a major foreign bank on the structuring and establishment of a new Dutch residential mortgage platform for various major international investors.
- Advised various Dutch parties on the structuring and establishment of a new Dutch financing platform for ICT products and services with a major Dutch investor.
- Advised various Dutch parties on the structuring and establishment of a new fintech corporate credit platform.
- Advised a major Dutch pension fund on the redraft of a global cash and securities custody agreement with a major global custodian.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2016)
- University of Amsterdam (LLM Private Law) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.