Eline van Fulpen joined Baker McKenzie in January 2010 as a candidate civil-law notary and a member of the Corporate department’s Corporate structures team. She is involved in domestic and international restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, as well as the setting up of joint ventures, partnerships and corporations.
Eline's practice focuses on corporate law, corporate reorganizations, and M&A transactions. She also advises companies on corporate governance issues from a Dutch corporate law perspective. Eline works often in close cooperation with the Firm’s international tax group as well as the banking department.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted in various (cross-border) restructurings and mergers and acquisitions for Dutch and foreign multinationals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2010)
- University of Utrecht (2009)
- University of Utrecht (2007)