Audrey van Duyn is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Antitrust & Competition Practice Group in New York. She advises clients on all aspects of antitrust law in connection with investigations by US and foreign competition authorities, follow-on civil actions, and compliance.
Prior to joining the Firm, Audrey was a litigation associate at a large national law firm where she assisted with a variety of civil, criminal, and regulatory matters.
During law school, Audrey interned for Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis of the US District Court for the Eastern District of New York and for Judge Paul G. Gardephe of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York. She worked as a research assistant for Professor Daniel J. Capra and focused on evidence and criminal procedure. She was also a member of the Fordham Moot Court and the Fordham Urban Law Journal.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represents an individual third-party subpoena recipient in connection with a no-poach investigation by the Department of Justice's Antitrust Division.
- Represents corporate defendants in antitrust litigation alleging price-fixing claims.
- Represented a company and senior executives in connection with an investigation by the Federal Trade Commission into consumer harm in the health insurance industry.
- Provides antitrust compliance advice and develops compliance manuals and training materials.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association’s Antitrust Law Section - Member
- New York State Bar Association’s Antitrust Law Section, Cartel and Criminal Practice Committee - Member
- New York~United States (2020)
- Fordham University School of Law (JD, Dean's List 2018-2019 academic year) (2019)
- Northeastern University (BA, summa cum laude) (2013)
- Co-author, “How Defendants Can Predict, Mitigate DOJ Labor Cartel Fines,” Law360, October 2021
- Co-author, "Are your employment practices compliant with antitrust and non-compete laws?," Westlaw Today, July 2021, nominated for Concurrences Antitrust Writing Awards 2022
- Co-author, "Criminal Acts Alleging Crypto-Related Crime Expected to Rise in 2021," RSM US LLP, February 2021
- Co-author, "No Place To Hide: Foreign Nationals Face Extradition for Anticompetitive Conduct Overseas," American Bar Association's Criminal Justice Section, White Collar Crime Committee Newsletter, Summer/Fall 2020
- Co-author, "Responding To DOJ's Increasing Int'l Antitrust Extraditions," Law360, April 2020
- Co-author, "How Anti-Corruption and Antitrust Enforcement Align," Anti-Corruption Report, January 2020