Martijn van der Vliet is a legal director in Baker McKenzie, Amsterdam. He has extensive experience advising banks, financial institutions and borrowers in relation to financing transactions and restructurings.
Martin focuses his practice on real estate finance, acquisition finance and other banking law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Mirage Holdings B.V. on the acquisition of toy retailers Intertoys and Maxi Toys from Green Swan SGPS S.A.
- Advising a German bank in relation to the financing of the purchase of the highest building in Amsterdam.
- Advising a German bank in relation to the financing of the development and construction of a large residential and office building in Amsterdam's financial district.
- Advising a German bank in relation to the financing of the development and construction of a shopping mall in the Netherlands.
- Advising a major Dutch real estate investment company in relation to the refinancing of its real estate portfolio.
- Advising a major UK real estate investment company in relation to the development and purchase of several buildings in the Netherlands.
- Advising a Dutch investment company in relation to the purchase of a large fish and shrimp company in the Netherlands, UK, France and Morocco.
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2008)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.