Daan van den Bergh is an associate in Baker McKenzie Amsterdam’s Corporate and M&A Group. Through Baker McKenzie, he participates in the Law Firm School, an institution designed and funded by Amsterdam law firms to provide practical training to law graduates seeking to enter the legal profession.
Daan focuses on corporate law, with particular emphasis on strategic and private equity-driven private mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He is regularly involved in due diligence investigations and transaction negotiations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Chesnara on the acquisition of Legal & General Nederland.
- Advised Drukkerij Zwart on the sale of a majority stake to Schur Flexibles.
- Advised HB Capital and Opportunity Partners on the acquisition of Hurks bouwcomponenten en engineering B.V.
- Advised Ergon Capital Partners III S.A. on the acquisition of Keesing Media Group B.V.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2017)
- Vrije Universiteit (LLM Corporate Law) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.