Daan van den Bergh is an associate in Baker McKenzie Amsterdam’s Corporate and M&A practice groups. He participates in the Law Firm School, an institution designed and funded by Amsterdam law firms to provide practical training to law graduates seeking to enter the legal profession.
Daan focuses on corporate law, with particular emphasis on strategic and private equity-driven mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He is involved in due diligence investigations and transaction negotiations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Chesnara on the acquisition of Legal & General Nederland.
- Advised Drukkerij Zwart on the sale of a majority stake to Schur Flexibles.
- Advised HB Capital and Opportunity Partners on the acquisition of Hurks bouwcomponenten en engineering B.V.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2017)
- Vrije Universiteit (LL.M. Corporate Law) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.