Martine assists healthcare companies in M&A transactions and advises on regulatory matters in this context. She recently spent six months at a global medical device company for a client secondment. Her clients include foreign and domestic corporations, private equity firms and venture capital investors.
She leads the Amsterdam Healthcare Industry group and provides training on industry related topics on a regular basis. She is a frequent participant of conferences in the life sciences sector.
Martine is qualified as a lawyer in the Netherlands (2009) and England and Wales (2015).
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for Stryker in connection with its post-acquisition integration of Physio-Control.
- Acting for Regeneron in connection with its acquisition of a minority stake in ISA Pharmaceuticals.
- Acting for Becton, Dickinson and Company in connection with its acquisition of Kiestra Lab Automation .
- Acting for Fresenius Medical Care in connection with its acquisition of RKZ Dialysecentrum.
- Acting for Global Buyout Fund in connection with its acquisition of a majority stake in Biçakcilar Tibbi Cihazlar A.S.
- Acting for Boston Scientific in connection with its acquisition of the interventional radiology business of CeloNova BioSciences, Inc.
- Acting for Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum in connection with setting up an incubator platform for the development of new medicines and medical devices.
- Acting for CSL on regulatory matters following its acquisition of the Novartis Influenza Flu Vaccines Business.
- Acting for Abbott in various regulatory matters.
- Acting for Baxalta in various regulatory matters.
- Nominee, Best Young Talent M&A Awards, Dutch M&A Community, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2015)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2009)
- Kaplan, London (Solicitor) (2014)
- Radboud University of Nijmegen (LL.M.) (2008)
- University of Sydney (2007)
- LUISS (Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali) Guido Carli University in Rome (LL.B.) (2006)