Andriea represents clients on a wide variety of international tax structuring, family office and wider succession planning matters, with a particular focus on advising family-backed businesses on the crafting of bespoke investment vehicles. Andriea advises on the life cycle of such structures including establishment and implementation, as well as ongoing structuring and financing needs of the structure.
In addition to advising unlisted private companies on developing tailored corporate governance procedures for their organisation, Andriea is also increasingly working across practice teams to build the family-backed Corporate Governance team at Baker McKenzie.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted as Legal Counsel - Structuring at Blue Horizon Advisors, an investment advisory firm to a multi-billion family office. Her responsibilities consisted of implementing a broad private equity style investment structure, as well as leading the legal review process in relation to their private equity, venture capital and real estate investments and refinancing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLB)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.