Baker & McKenzie LLP
Orfeh Vahabzadeh is an associate in the Washington, DC office where she is a member of the International Commercial Practice Group. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie as an associate, Orfeh worked as a summer associate in 2020. Orfeh also previously served as a political appointee for the White House at the US Department of Transportation.
Orfeh's practice focuses on advising multinational companies on cross-border commercial transactions, particularly technology transactions and compliance with international trade law, including US export controls, trade and economic sanctions, and US foreign investment restrictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- George Washington University Law School (J.D.) (2021)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (M.P.A.) (2015)
- Columbia University School of International & Public Affairs (M.P.A.) (2015)
- Cornell University (B.S.) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.