Lindsey Utrata is an associate in the New York office of Baker McKenzie and a member of the Firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. Ms. Utrata previously worked in the trademark department and brand protection unit of Colgate-Palmolive Company, where she assisted with the management of the company's global trademark portfolio and supported various anti-counterfeiting endeavors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association, Trademark and Unfair Competition Committee - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA) – Member
- New York~United States (2010)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D.) (2009)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A.) (2003)