Jana Upschulte is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Dusseldorf office and a member of the Corporate/M&A Practice Group. In 2018, Jana was seconded to the Corporate/M&A Practice Group of our New York office. Before joining Baker, Jana worked in the legal department of an MDAX listed company and the Dusseldorf office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
Jana focuses her practice on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, corporate law matters and reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Cartonplast on the acquisition of Green Plate.
- Advised Grünenthal on the acquisition of Adhesys Medical Group.
- Advised Avedon Capital Partners on the acquisition of Altendorf.
- Advised ZF Friedrichshafen on the sale of Cherry business unit.
- Germany (2014)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2013)
- University of Halle-Wittenberg (First State Exam) (2010)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.