Stephen Turner has considerable experience working on a broad range of legal matters related to real estate law in the UK. Formerly a partner at Lawrence Graham and a US-based law firm, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius. Stephen joined Baker McKenzie in October 1999. He currently sits on the steering committee of the Europe Real Estate Practice Group, and has been recognized by Chambers legal directory as a "notable practitioner."
Stephen Turner focuses his practice on property financings, investment sales and purchases and development work.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for a life assurance fund on a range of property finance transactions with loan values from GBP50 million to GBP100 million.
- Acting for a US corporation on acquiring a prestige leasehold headquarters building in West End.
- Acting for a hotel chain on acquiring The May Fair Hotel, Mayfair, London.
- Advising on the acquisition, development, funding and sale of a football stadium complex and adjoining retail warehousing in South East England.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1982)
- College of Law at Lancaster Gate (L.S.F.) (1980)
- University of Nottingham (LL.B. Honors) (1979)