Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise)
Kosuke Tsukuda is a member of the Dispute Resolution group at Baker McKenzie's Tokyo office.
Kosuke’s practice focuses on dispute resolution, including litigation and arbitration, corporate compliance related to regulatory issues and antitrust cases.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a medical corporation and prevailed in tort litigation relating to the misconduct of a board member.
- Represented a corporation and prevailed in labor relations litigation.
- Provided legal advice in connection with US litigation in Hawaii.
- Criminal defense (denial and complicity cases).
- Provided M&A-related legal advice to a major Japanese corporation.
- Provided advice to clients in connection with a significant syndicated loan agreement.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dai-Ichi Tokyo Bar Association - Member
- Japan (2019)
- Keio University Law School (JD) (2017)
- Waseda University (LLB) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie (Gaikokuho Joint Enterprise) is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.