Bonnie Tsui is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Group of Baker McKenzie's Toronto office. She joined the Firm as a summer student in 2012 and completed her articles of clerkship with the Firm in 2014. As an associate, she spent three months in the London office working with the Global Reorganizations team as part of the Baker McKenzie International Clerkship Program.
Ms. Tsui's practice includes a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, as well as a focus on corporate reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented national and international public and private companies in a broad range of general corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and spin-off transactions.
- Represented multinational companies with respect to private acquisitions and corporate reorganizations in various sectors, including food, retail, pharmaceuticals and information technology.
- Advised not-for-profit corporations on constitution and corporate governance matters and strategic planning.
- Acted for a Canadian publicly-listed asset management company in three successive corporate reorganizations spanning seven jurisdictions.
- Acting for one of the world’s largest restaurant companies to complete a global multi-brand realignment and reorganization.
- Acting for a publicly-listed global health care company in a USD6 billion spin-off of its biopharmaceutical products business.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario~Canada (2014)
- University of Toronto (J.D.) (2014)
- University of Waterloo (B.A. History & Music Honours) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.