Heath C. Trisdale is a member of the Firm’s Corporate and Securities and Mergers and Acquisitions practice groups. He represents companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including securities offerings, SEC reporting obligations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance issues and restructurings. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Trisdale worked as an associate in a boutique law firm specializing in corporate and securities law. Mr. Trisdale has also previously worked in the aerospace sector in the areas of compliance and administration.
Mr. Trisdale represents both domestic and foreign companies in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including registered and private offerings of debt and equity securities, secondary and follow-on offerings and Regulation S offerings, as well as tender offers, exchange offers and consent solicitations. Mr. Trisdale also advises in relation to federal and state securities laws, corporate governance, SEC reporting and general securities compliance.
While Mr. Trisdale spends a significant portion of his practice on energy-related transactions, he also has a significant amount of experience in complex cross-border and other multijurisdictional transactions, including in the area of stock and asset acquisitions and dispositions, mergers and redomestication transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in its redomestication from Switzerland to Ireland.
- Represented a NASDAQ-listed company in its redomestication from Delaware to the UK.
- Represented an ASX-listed oil and gas exploration company in its redomestication from Australia to Delaware and listing of its shares on NASDAQ.
- Represented a Houston-based consulting company in its sale to a global professional services firm.
- Represented an NYSE-listed company in a complex cross-border disposition of its venture-style equity investment in a Russian oil field services company.
- Represented a health sciences university in the sale of its clinical genetics diagnostic laboratories to a venture jointly owned by the university and a Japan-based international healthcare company.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration company in a USD55 million senior secured credit facility.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration company in a USD30 million Series A Preferred Stock offering, with a follow on USD25 million Series B Preferred Stock offering.
- Represented a public oil and gas service company in USD10 million follow on public offering of its common stock and concurrent exchange listing.
- Represented a public oil and gas exploration company in a private offering of senior secured notes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Houston Bar Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2008)
- South Texas College of Law (J.D.) (2008)
- Rice University (B.A. Political Science) (2002)