Colombian Public Accountant, experienced in finance, international business and audit and tax management, Australian CPA.
She has over 20 years of experience advising important companies in tax and accounting matters.
She joined Baker McKenzie from March 2016. Between 1997 and 2003 she integrated the KPMG tax practice team and from 2003 to 2013 the Deloitte Colombia's tax practice as Tax Manager. She has been professor at several Universities in tax matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Institute of Public Accountants - Member
- National Institute of Tax Law - Member
- University of Bogota Jorge Tadeo Lozano (Specialist in Audit and Tax Management) (2006)
- College of Higher Administration Studies - CESA (Business advisor) (2002)
- University of Bogota Jorge Tadeo Lozano (Specialist in Finance and International Business) (1993)
- University of Bogota Jorge Tadeo Lozano (Public Accountant) (1991)