Alejandro has specialized in labor and social security matters, including the preparation and review of labor documents such as employment offer letters, employment agreements, incentives, internal policies, codes of conduct, termination documents and stock option plans, as well as determining strategies in the process of employment terms, international assignments, transfer of employees (employee substitution), modification of labor conditions, collective and union negotiations, conducting compliance audits and investigations, as well as training authorities on labor issues, sexual harassment and other matters.
Likewise, he advises on compensation and payment of contributions to the Social Security Mexican Institute and the National Workers Housing Fund Institute. He is experienced in the attention of requirements and tax inspections by fiscal authorities. He also handles dispute resolution matters before administrative authorities and litigation matters before the Federal Court of Administrative Justice, district courts and collegiate courts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Labor audits on mergers and acquisitions.
- Advice on labor dismissals.
- Participating in corporate restructuring for the migration of personnel to other legal entities.
- Assisting in labor inspections of different companies and relief of the procedure.
- Advising on social security matters for oil companies, insurers and multiple bank institutions.
- Managing large projects involving outsourcing.
- Mexico (2013)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (Administrative and Tax Law Specialty) (2016)
- Universidad Anahuac del Norte (JD) (2013)