Alejandro Gonzalo Toledo Alcaraz is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Social Security Practice. He advises on compensation and payment of contributions to the Social Security Mexican Institute and the National Workers Housing Fund Institute. He is experienced in the attention of requirements and tax inspections by fiscal authorities. He also handles dispute resolution matters before administrative authorities and litigation matters before the Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Justice, district courts and collegiate courts.
Alejandro advises clients on home visits, cabinet reviews and sequential reviews of opinions made by tax authorities. He analyzes and reviews contracts with companies providing personnel services. Alejandro also works on the confirmation of criteria before tax authorities, tax and administrative litigation before federal courts, and support in strategy and logistics for transfer of personnel in corporate restructuring.
Representative Legal Matters
- Obtaining confirmation of opinion from tax authorities such as IMSS and INFONAVIT.
- Resolving conflicts before FONACOT authorities.
- Participating in corporate restructuring for the migration of personnel to other legal entities.
- Assisting in labor inspections of different companies and relief of the procedure.
- Counseling on the procurement of migratory documentation.
- Advising on social security matters for oil companies, insurers and multiple bank institutions.
- Managing large projects involving outsourcing.
- Mexico (2013)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (Administrative and Tax Law Specialty) (2016)
- Universidad Anahuac del Norte (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.