Dr. Frank-Rainer Töpfer practices mainly in the areas of zoning law, environmental law, law of state aid, as well as mining and metals.
Dr. Töpfer regularly advises companies and public authorities in all aspects of real estate law and environmental law, especially in relation to national and international real property portfolios of commercial and residential buildings. He has also acted as legal advisor for companies regarding planning procedures for mining projects and for wind farms and solar parks.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted the Ministry of Energy in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern related to the connection of two offshore windfarms to the power grid.
- Assisted Dutch Management company in the acquisition of various real estate portfolios (shopping centers and logistic facilities).
- Assisted a German company in connection with plans and permits for wind farms.
- Assisted Haniel in all legal matters related to mining activities.
- Germany (1990)
- Fachanwalt für Verwaltungsrecht (Attorney specializing in Public Administrative Law) (1998)
- University of Economic Science, Berlin (1985)
- University of Halle-Wittenberg (1982)