Ramon Tissafi is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate and Merger & Acquisitions practice groups in the Zurich office. Ramon studied law at the University of Bern and earned his LLM degree at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Subsequently, he worked as a trainee lawyer at Baker McKenzie Zurich. Ramon was admitted to the Zurich bar and rejoined Baker McKenzie as an associate in 2017.
Ramon assists and advises domestic and international clients mainly in the areas of real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate restructurings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised UBS in the sale of a majority stake in UBS Fondcenter to Clearstream.
- Assisted the global security technology group Giesecke+Devrient in its investment in Netcetera Group AG.
- Advised Swiss Life and several European funds managed by Swiss Life on the acquisition of the shopping center Glattzentrum from the Federation of Migros Cooperatives.
- Assisted Swiss construction services company Implenia in developing and entering into a series of contractual arrangements with Ina Invest AG, a real estate investment company that has been spun off from Implenia and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange.
- Advised Investis Group in the sale of its subsidiary Régie du Rhône SA to Immoparticipation SA.
- Advised Mövenpick Group and Kingdom Holding Company in the sale of their worldwide hotel business to Accor.
- Advised Körber AG in the sale of United Grinding Group to Patinex.
- Advised Fortress Paper in its sale of Landqart, a manufacturer of banknote substrates, passports and visa papers, to Swiss National Bank and Orell Füssli.
- Switzerland (2017)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LLM) (2014)
- University of Bern (Bachelor of Law) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.