Jose Angelo Tiglao is an associate with the Intellectual Property Practice Group and the Technology, Media & Telecommunications Industry Group at Quisumbing Torres. He ranked sixth in his batch upon graduation from De La Salle University College of Law, where he also received the Most Outstanding Thesis award for his thesis on social media and fake news regulation in the Philippines.
Angelo's practice focuses on matters relating to intellectual property, including brand enforcement and management, IP disputes, data privacy and technology advisory for a wide range of clients in various sectors. He also has experience in advising and assisting clients in the enforcement and litigation of their IP rights before courts and administrative agencies in the Philippines.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Licensing Executives Society Philippines – Member
- Philippines (2019)
- De La Salle University (J.D. Ranked 6th; Most Outstanding Thesis awardee) (2018)
- De La Salle University (B.S. Political Science Honorable mention) (2013)