Lana is a senior associate in the Baker McKenzie Sydney office and has experience in a range of corporate matters, including public company takeovers and mergers, private company acquisitions, equity capital markets, cross-border transactions, corporate restructures and corporate governance.
- Advising Afterpay Touch Group Limited, on its acquisition of ClearPay Finance Limited in UK.
- Advising Afterpay Touch Group Limited on its share placement underwritten by Citigroup, and a share purchase plan for retail shareholders, to raise around USD 130 million.
- Advising Afterpay Touch Group Limited, on its multi-million dollar placement of shares and convertible notes.
- Advising FedEx on its global restructure.
- Advising Pulse Health Limited on the scheme of arrangement with Healthe Care Australia Pty Ltd.
- Advising IPMG Group on the sale of its printing businesses in Australia to PMP Limited (an ASX listed company) for the companies to merge into a single USD 1.28 billion printing business group.
- Advising WPP plc on the AUD 500 million+ merger of its Australian and New Zealand advertising and media subsidiaries with STW Communications Limited.
- Advising WPP plc on the internal restructure of its Australian and New Zealand subsidiaries (over 100+ companies).
- Advising Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited, a Fiji telecom company whose largest shareholder is the Fiji National Provident Fund, with the acquisition of shares in Blue Sky Group.
- Advising an international consortium on the purchase of Australia's largest Bungala solar PV project in South Australia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Young Professional Ambassador, Australia China Business Council (NSW)
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales
- Western Australia~Australia (2011)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2011)
- University of Western Australia (LLB Distinction)
- University of Western Australia (BHSc Distinction)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.