Sam Thompson is an associate in the Wealth Management Group and Global Tax Practice. He joined Baker & McKenzie’s Geneva office in 2016 from a City firm in London.
Prior to his legal career, he worked in management consulting for a leading global consultancy firm. He worked with a number of FTSE and Dow listed companies all over Europe, principally advising in IT transformation and business strategy.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2016)
- BPP Law School, London (LPC) (2014)
- BPP Law School (GDL) (2013)
- Imperial College, London (MSc) (2011)
- University of Manchester (BA Honours) (2008)