Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a major German private bank on the structuring of its cross-border private banking and financial services business in various jurisdictions.
- Advised various investors on fund due diligence and ongoing compliance issues in the real estate and private equity sectors.
- Advised fund managers and service providers on regulatory aspects of fund distribution.
- Advised financial institution on anti-money laundering requirements.
- Advised German pension schemes on the investment in Real Estate Funds.
- Advised non-EU fund managers on the distribution of interests of funds in Germany and regulatory reporting obligations.
- Advised a British/American investment institution on market appearance in Germany.
- Germany (2015)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2015)
- University of Heidelberg/University of Bonn (First State Exam) (2012)
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.