Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Deutsche Bank on the sale of a shopping center.
- Advised Beiersdorf on the construction of a new facility.
- Advised HOCHTIEF on the sale of its facility management business unit.
- Advised an Asian pension fund on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio.
- Advised Townsend on the acquisition of a retail portfolio.
- Advised Peakside on the sale of "Square 41" in Frankfurt.
- Advised Magna on the restructuring of one of its manufacturing sites.
- Advised Groupe SEB on the sale and lease-back of a logistics center.
- Advising Abercrombie & Fitch, Amer Sports and The Body Shop on their real estate work in Germany.
- Advised Siemens on the sale of its Wireless Modules division.
- Real Estate, Chambers Europe 2021
- Germany's top dealmakers, Finance-magazin, 2019
- Germany (2002)
- University of Mainz (Dr. jur.) (2002)
- State of Rhineland-Palatinate (Assessor Exam) (2002)
- University of Mainz (Referendar Exam) (1999)
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.