Alia focuses on corporate and commercial. She regularly advises telecommunication companies on corporate, data privacy, importation and consumer protection laws matters. Alia has also worked on several due diligences in the fields of food production, hospitality and real estate.
In addition to conducting day-to-day business advisory work for the Firm's corporate clients, she handles employee investigations and drafts employment agreements. Equally important, she contributed to the completion of the 2021 insolvency annual survey by the World Bank.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for Dongfeng Motor Group Company Ltd. in connection with advising on a cooperation with ElNasr Automotive Manufacturing Company and Metallurgical Industries Holding for intended to locally manufacturing electric vehicles in Egypt, which is the first EV JV.
- Advised a Japanese food production and distribution company in its incorporation in Egypt.
- Participated in the team handling a mother company operating in the field of hospitality by the Red Sea in Egypt.
- Advised the world's leading streaming entertainment service provider on importation of LTOs.
- Advised the world's leading furniture and home accessories company on its country assessment and on agency agreements.
- Advised Inspired Education Group (Inspired), leading global premium schools group, on the launch of its first King’s School in Egypt in partnership with Palm Hills Developments (PHD), a leading real estate company in the Egyptian market.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Egyptian Bar Association
Advised several NGOs and USA accredited non-profit University on their establishment and/or work in Egypt
Contributed at the MENA World Congress on Justice With Children as an interpreter
- Egypt (2020)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Master 2 in Arbitration and International Commercial Law) (2020)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Master 1 in International Business Law) (2019)
- Cairo University (LL.B. Business Law) (2019)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (LL.B. Business Law) (2018)