Yung-Yu Tang is a partner in Baker McKenzie Taipei. She has vast experience in dispute resolution, construction law and general corporate affairs.
Yung-Yu focuses on real estate and construction, dispute resolution, corporate governance, consumer goods & retail, and hotels, resorts & tourism.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted an international consumer electronics products manufacturer in acquiring facility assets and applying for tenants approval and asset transfer approval in Hsinchu Science Park.
- Assisted various international companies in review of lease agreement with park tenants and approvals with Science Park and Export Process Zone.
- Assisted a renowned international real estate developer in conducting due diligence and advising on potential real property acquisition and development plan in Taiwan.
- Assisted various international retailers in reviewing and negotiating real property lease agreements for store, office, and warehouse in Taiwan.
- Advised Sino Group in its real property development project in Taiwan.
- Assisted various international hotel operators in reviewing and revising hotel management agreements.
- Assisted the Music Copyright Society of Chinese Taipei with its civil and criminal proceedings against major KTV enterprises for copyright infringement.
- Assisted the Veterans Affairs Commission of the Executive Yuan with its civil proceedings related to construction agreement disputes against contractors.
- Assisted Observer Design Group with its arbitration and civil proceedings related to interior design agreement disputes.
- Assisted a major multinational technology corporation with its civil proceedings related to online transaction disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei and Kaohsiung Bar Associations - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2009)
- Taipei~Taiwan (2000)
- Kaohsiung~Taiwan (2000)
- New York University (LLM) (2002)
- National Taiwan University (LLB) (1998)
Baker & McKenzie, a Taiwanese Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.