Yung-Yu Tang is a partner in Baker McKenzie Taipei. She has vast experience in dispute resolution, construction law and general corporate affairs.
Yung-Yu focuses on dispute resolution, general corporate, major infrastructure projects and securities.
Representative Legal Matters
Corporate and Commercial
- Assisted various foreign issuers, including Oceanus Group Limited (Singapore), Yangzijang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd. (Singapore), Hu An Cable Holdings Ltd. (Singapore), Dukang Distillers Holdings Ltd. (Bermuda), and Serial System Limited (Singapore), with their applications for the offering and issuance of Taiwan Depository Receipts on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- Assisted various foreign issuers, including Gourmet Master Co., Ltd., Grand Ocean Retail Group Limited, and Ginko International Co., Ltd., with their primary listing applications on the Taiwan Stock Exchange or GreTai Securities Market.
- Assisted Adimmune Corporation with its listing applications on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- Assisted YFY Cayman Co., Ltd. with its application for offering and issuance of renminbi-denominated bonds in Hong Kong.
- Assisted The Dow Chemical Company with the assets deal, spin-off, and related legal matters regarding its Taiwan subsidiaries.
- Represented multinational corporations in fair trade matters.
- Assisted the Music Copyright Society of Chinese Taipei with its civil and criminal proceedings against major KTV enterprises for copyright infringement.
- Assisted the Veterans Affairs Commission of the Executive Yuan with its civil proceedings related to construction agreement disputes against contractors.
- Assisted Observer Design Group with its arbitration and civil proceedings related to interior design agreement disputes.
- Assisted a major multinational technology corporation with its civil proceedings related to online transaction disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Taipei and Kaohsiung Bar Associations - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2009)
- Taipei~Taiwan (2000)
- Kaohsiung~Taiwan (2000)
- New York University (LLM) (2002)
- National Taiwan University (LLB) (1998)