Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Sze Shing worked on the following matters:
- Advised a financial institution on the sale of its wealth management business in Asia.
- Advised a bidder on its bid and consortium arrangements for one of the leading poultry producers in Thailand.
- Advised a pan-Asian private equity house on the international aspects of its leveraged buy-out of a healthcare group in Malaysia.
- Advised a European bank on its bid for an Asian private banking and wealth management business.
- Advised an international oil and gas group on the restructuring of its Singapore business.
- Advised an international oil company on the sale of its Australia downstream businesses.
- Advised an Asia Pacific regional oil and gas company on its bid for assets in the Offshore West Natuna Basin, Indonesia.
- Advised a European bank on its investment in the retail property business in Vietnam.
- Advised a European bank on its investment in hypermarket-anchored retail malls in Indonesia.
- Advised an international oil company on its acquisition of an LNG portfolio of assets outside North America.
- Supreme Court of Singapore~Singapore (2015)
- England & Wales - United Kingdom (2004)
- King's College London, UK (Master of Laws International Business Law) (2001)
- King's College London, UK (Bachelor of Laws) (2000)
Co-author, "Distress and divestitures: Changing M&A opportunities in ASEAN energy and resources," Debtwire/FTI Consulting/Clifford Chance joint article, 2016
Author, "Successful M&A in the Oil and Gas Sector in 2015," Oil Council, 2015