Sze Shing Tan has extensive experience in cross-border private M&A in London as well as the Asia Pacific region. Sze Shing’s practice focuses on cross-border private M&A, with particular emphasis on the energy and resources industry, financial services and technology and media sectors. Sze Shing is appointed as one of the Firm's leads for the Global Oil and Gas sub-industry group.
Sze Shing’s practice focuses on cross-border private M&A, with particular emphasis on the energy and resources industry and financial services sector.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised an investor in relation to its acquisition of shares in Tickled Media Pte. Limited, the Singapore based media technology owner and operator of various websites and mobile applications concerning motherhood, parenting, education and lifestyle in South East Asia.
- Advised Waydrive Holdings, a joint venture between 2 Singapore based businesses, on the acquisition of 100% of the share equity in Uber-owned Lion City Rentals, marking the United States ride-hailing firm Uber's exit from Singapore.
- Advised Evergrande Health Industry Group in relation to its acquisition of a 51% interest in National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB for a consideration of USD 930 million
- Advised Season Smart Limited and Evergrande Health Industry Group Limited in relation to its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Season Smart Limited for HKD 6,746,700,000 and Season Smart Limited in relation to its USD 2 billion investment in the Faraday Future.
- Advised the co-founders of Leyou, Inc. on the disposal by the co-founders, and certain other financial and/or minority investors of their aggregate majority shareholding in Leyou, Inc., China's leading mother and baby care retailer, to funds managed by Warburg Pincus.
- Advised Crescent Point Group in relation to its minority investment in the N Kids and TiNi brand business in Vietnam.
- Advised Dymon Asia Private Equity and the management of Wah Loon Engineering in the acquisition by VINCI Energies Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. of Wah Loon Engineering.
- Advised Royal Dutch Shell plc in relation to its investment in Cleantech Solar, with assets in 8 jurisdictions in the Asia Pacific region and related joint venture arrangements.
- Advised Royal Dutch Shell plc on the sale of its 15% shareholding in Malaysia LNG Tiga Sdn Bhd (MLNG Tiga) to the Sarawak State Financial Secretary
- Advised Wolverine World Wide on a joint venture with Xtep International Holdings to develop, market and distribute Merrell and Saucony products in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Supreme Court of Singapore~Singapore (2015)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2004)
- King's College London, UK (Master of Laws International Business Law) (2001)
- King's College London, UK (Bachelor of Laws) (2000)
Baker & McKenzie.Wong & Leow is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.