Peter Tan was called to the Bar of England and Wales. He started his tax career in London and continued his practice in Singapore. Peter leads the Transfer Pricing practice in Singapore. He has been named by International Tax Review as a leading tax adviser in Singapore for many years. He is also recognised as a tax controversy leader by International Tax Review.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on business group structuring for a shipping enterprise.
- Assisting clients seeking tax incentives.
- Assisting clients in reaching a resolution with tax and relevant agencies.
- Assisting multinational companies in obtaining tax exemption incentives and regional headquarters status.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Middle Temple Inn of Court - Barrister
- Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP) - Accredited Tax Advisor
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1976)