Di Sylvester is a senior associate in the Financial Services and Funds team at Baker McKenzie, Sydney. Prior to joining the Firm, Di worked in various in-house legal roles, gaining deep experience in superannuation, funds management and trustee services.
Di advises on the conduct and regulation of financial services businesses in Australia. She focuses on funds management, superannuation and structured financial products, including the establishment and administration of managed investment schemes for both wholesale and retail clients; investor disclosure; investment management, custody and fund administration; and responsible entity and trustee duties. Di also advises employers in relation to their superannuation obligations.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2003)
- New South Wales~Australia (1997)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor of Arts Honours) (2009)
- University of Sydney (Master of Laws) (2002)
- Legal Practitioners Admission Board (Diploma Law) (1994)