Hitoshi Sumiya has more than 20 years of experience advising on corporate finance and investment banking. He has written various articles on debt, equity, bond and REIT offerings. Mr. Sumiya has been a member of government-sponsored REIT working groups.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented major investment banks, trading companies, and electric power companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association Research Institute - Financial Investments Exchange Law Division, Working Group Member of REIT Forum
- First (Dai-Ichi) Tokyo Bar Association
- Japan (1987)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Corporate Law) (1991)
- Legal Research & Training Institute of Supreme Court of Japan (1987)
- Waseda University (LL.B.) (1983)