Teresa Stüttler is an associate of Baker McKenzie's Corporate Practice Group in Vienna. She joined the Firm in October 2017 and supported the Firm’s Commercial & Trade and Competition & Antitrust Practice Groups for two years. Teresa was seconded to a multinational medical device company and to the legal department of Amazon in Luxembourg. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked at several renowned Austrian law firms and the Austrian Chamber of Commerce in Toronto.
Teresa focuses her practice on public and private M&A transactions and also advises domestic and international clients in the areas of corporate reorganizations and restructuring as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Swedish Amplifier Game Invest in connection with the acquisition of Austrian game development studio Rare Earth Games GmbH.
- Advised affiliates of funds managed by Apollo Global Management Inc. on their EUR 500 million investment into Sazka Group a.s.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association – Member
- University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna (2017)
- Oriel College, Oxford (2016)
- Co-author (with Armin Assadi), "Renaissance von Break-Up-Fees? Ein Deal-Protection-Instrument auf dem kapitalerhaltungsrechtlichen Prüfstand," ecolex 2020, 708
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.