Ingo routinely advises German and international clients on M&A transactions, including public and private M&A and private equity, as well as on corporate law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
Advised METRO on the sale of a majority stake in METRO China to Wumei.
Advised Bayer on the sale of its participation in Chempark operator Currenta.
Advised Körber AG on the sale of its grinding division.
Advised Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of Kraft & Bauer, duagon, R&M and mageba.
Advised Avedon Capital Partners on the acquisition of Altendorf and Hebrock.
Advised Ufenau Capital Partners on the acquisition of Kruppert.
Advised ZF on the carve-out and sale of its computer input devices business and on the acquisition of the large gearbox business from Bosch Rexroth.
Advised SPIE on the acquisition of Osmo and Lück.
Advised RWE and EON on its joint sale of their participations Enovos S.A.
Advised Hochtief on the sale of its offshore business, its facility management business and its property management business.
- Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability - Recognized Practitioner, Chambers Europe 2020
- Leading M&A Lawyer in Germany, Juve 2019
- Top Lawyer 2018 M&A Lawyers Ranking, Wirtschaftswoche 2018
- Recognized practitioner in Corporate/M&A, Chambers 2019
- Recommended lawyer in the area of corporate law and M&A, Legal 500 2018
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for corporate law and M&A, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Acritas Star, Acritas Sharplegal 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German Bar Association - Member
- VGR- Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - Member
- Germany (2005)
- Court of Appeal, Cologne (Assessor Exam) (2005)
- University of Cologne (Dr. jur.) (2005)
- University of Cologne (Referendar Exam) (2002)