Steve Stratton is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office. He practices in the area of international equity plans. He is a member of the National Association of Stock Plan Professionals, the Global Equity Organization, and the Bar Association of San Francisco.
Mr. Stratton’s practice is focused on the areas of international equity plans, executive compensation, and employee benefits. He advises US multinational corporations on tax, securities, labor, data privacy, and exchange control compliance issues related to offering equity compensation programs outside of the US. He also advises non-US companies on tax and securities law issues related to offering equity plans in the US and also counsels companies on the cross-border tax issues for their mobile employees.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Global Equity Organization - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals - Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco - Member
- California~United States (2011)
- University of California School of Law, Davis (J.D. Order of the Coif) (2011)