Anna is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team in London.
Anna's practice covers a broad spectrum of contentious and advisory work. She acts for clients in complex, cross-jurisdictional commercial disputes including civil fraud and international arbitration matters.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the firm, Anna's matters included:
- Representing an ultra-high net worth individual (UHNW) in relation to claims arising from the sale of a pharmaceutical business including allegations of fraudulent misrepresentation, breach of warranty and breach of competition law and advising in relation to a connected GBP 255 million worldwide freezing order
- Acting for an UHNW in defence of a GBP 1.3 billion worldwide freezing order brought by a Russian insolvency agency
- Acting for a mining company in two sets of arbitral proceedings brought under both ICSID and LCIA Rules
- Acting for an UHNW defending claims brought by a national sovereign wealth authority in relation to allegations of corruption and bribery
Professional Associations and Memberships
Young Fraud Lawyers Association
- England & Wales~United Kingdom
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course) (2016)
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2015)
- University of Bristol (BA Hons) (2013)