N. Susan Stone has extensive experience handling a wide range of tax matters. She is consistently recognized as a leading practitioner in her field by The Best Lawyers in America, Chambers USA, and America’s Leading Lawyers, among others, having most recently been honored as Best Lawyers’ 2013 Houston Tax Law "Lawyer of the Year," an award given to only one Houston tax lawyer each year. In 2003 through 2014, she was selected as a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly and Law & Politics Magazine, and has also been named by Corporate Counsel as one of the Best Lawyers in America in the practice area of Tax for over 14 years, and one of the top 500 lawyers in the world today by Intercontinental Finance Magazine.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Section on Taxation
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- Houston Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- Texas~United States (1982)
- University of Texas (J.D. Honors) (1981)
- Texas A&M University (Bachelor of Business Administration summa cum laude) (1978)