Martijn Stolze is an associate within the Amsterdam Banking & Finance department and specializes in financial regulation, financial products and other aspects of financial law.
Before joining Baker McKenzie in 2019, Martijn spent a year working at a major Dutch bank.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised real estate investment firms on setting up real estate investment trusts (REIT) in the Netherlands in relation to the acquisition of properties (including drafting of the fund documents and advising on the structure).
- Advised a major global real estate developer on obtaining a license as an alternative investment fund manager from the Dutch Authority for Financial Markets.
- Advised various investment funds and asset managers on all matters pertaining to Dutch regulatory law.
- Netherlands (2020)
- Radboud University of Nijmegen (LL.M. Business Law) (2018)
- Utrecht University (LL.M. Criminal Law) (2018)
- Utrecht University (LL.B. Civil Law (Hons)) (2016)