Hub Stolker is an attorney at law and tax adviser in Baker McKenzie's International Tax Practice Group in Amsterdam. In addition to advising on general transfer pricing matters, he also represents multinational enterprises in (multilateral) transfer pricing audits and controversy, APAs, cross-border business restructurings, supply chain optimization, double taxation avoidance, mutual agreements procedures and tax-related arbitration.
Hub frequently publishes articles on tax in BNA magazine and leads internal transfer pricing technical sessions. He has also conducted lectures at the Maastricht University and various conferences.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
- Dutch Association of Attorneys at Law (NOVA)
- American Chamber - Associate Member
- Amsterdam Civil Law~Netherlands (2015)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2009)
- Maastricht University (LL.M. Tax Law) (2009)
- Maastricht University (LL.B. Tax Law) (2008)
- HEAO Enschede (Bachelor of Business Administration) (2005)