Sofie Sternberg is a member of Baker McKenzie's Corporate Group in Stockholm. Sofie joined Baker McKenzie as an associate in 2019. Prior to joining the firm, Sofie was a law student at Stockholm University.
Sofie focuses mainly on advising clients on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and matters related to corporate law and corporate reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Dun & Bradstreet on its acquisition of Bisnode
- Advised Trill Impact on its acquisition of Nordomatic
- Advised A.P. Moller-Maersk on its acquisition of KGH Customs Services
- University of Stockholm (LL.M. Master of Laws) (2019)
- Harvard University (2019)
- National University of Singapore (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.