Louise Steinfels is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Investigations & Compliance departments in Geneva. She studied law at the Universities of Fribourg and Stockholm.
Prior to joining the Firm, she worked as an associate in a law firm in Geneva.
Louise was admitted to the bar in 2018.
Louise has experience on national and international complex litigation. She advises indivual and corporate clients on various criminal law matters, in particular in white-collar crime. Other areas of her practice include internal investigation and compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Women in White Collar Defense Association - Member
- International Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Association genevoise du droit des affaires - Member
- Switzerland (2018)
- University of Geneva (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Legal Professions) (2016)
- University of Fribourg (and Stockholm University, Master of Law, magna cum laude) (2016)
- University of Fribourg (Bachelor of Law) (2014)