Brian Stanton is an associate in the Firm's Global Equity Services practice in San Francisco. Mr. Stanton's practice emphasizes international equity plans, executive compensation and employee benefits. As a law student, Mr. Stanton worked as a Judicial Extern for Justice Joyce. L. Kennard of the California Supreme Court and served as a staff editor of the Hastings International and Comparative Law Review.
Mr. Stanton advises multinational corporations in the implementation of their international equity compensation plans, dealing with issues such as securities law compliance, cross-border tax obligations, data privacy, exchange control, and labor law compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
- Global Equity Organization (GEO)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States (2014)
- California~United States (2013)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., magna cum laude) (2013)
- University of California at Santa Barbara (Bachelor of Arts Political Science) (2009)