Alexander Spoor is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Corporate Structures Team in Amsterdam. He was seconded to the Firm's New York and Toronto offices from 2011 to 2013.
Alexander focuses on national and cross-border corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions as well as the establishment of new corporate structures. He also advises domestic and international companies on governance and compliance issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Closed over USD 250 million funding for Adyen, a leading global payments technology company.
- Counseled the founders of Unlimited Footwear on the sale of their company to Equistone Partners.
- Advised a leading company in the consumer goods industry on a major pan-European cross-border merger project covering 16 jurisdictions.
- Advised Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation on its acquisition of the Dutch company Xsens.
- Advised Bravofly Rumbo Group on its listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2004)
- University of Nijmegen (Post Graduate Exam) (2009)
- University Leiden (Civil Notarial Law) (2004)
- Trinity College (2001)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.