Alexander Spoor is a civil law notary ("notaris") and partner in Amsterdam's corporate department. He specializes in national and cross-border corporate restructurings and mergers and acquisitions. He also advises multinationals on governance and compliance issues.
Alexander is the main contact for a number of Dutch multinationals and internationally operating companies headquartered in Amsterdam doing business globally. He focuses on national and cross-border corporate restructurings and M&A, also advising on governance and compliance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Closed over USD 250 million funding for Adyen, a leading global payments technology company.
- Counseled the founders of Unlimited Footwear on the sale of their company to Equistone Partners.
- Advised a leading company in the consumer goods industry on a major pan-European cross-border merger project covering 16 jurisdictions.
- Advised Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation on its acquisition of the Dutch company Xsens.
- Advised Bravofly Rumbo Group on its listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB)
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2004)
- University of Nijmegen (Post Graduate Exam) (2009)
- University Leiden (Civil Notarial Law) (2004)
- Trinity College, University of Cambridge (2001)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.