Justin Song is an associate in the Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Toronto.
Justin’s practice focuses on tax planning for corporate and individual income taxation in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, cross-border transactions, corporate reorganizations, and succession and estate planning.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Korean Canadian Lawyers Association
- Ontario~Canada (2020)
- Nova Scotia~Canada (2018)
- Dalhousie University (JD) (2017)
- McGill University (BA) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.