Mallory Snipes is a member of the International Commercial Practice Group and the International Trade Compliance Sub-Practice Group in the Firm's Chicago office. She regularly advises multinational companies on customs law, export and import control compliance, and other international commercial matters in the US and abroad.
Ms. Snipes assists multinational companies in trade compliance matters, particularly concerning export and import regulations, authorization requirements, trade sanctions and other trade controls. She also advises on cross-border agreements, foreign commercial laws and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and helps companies conduct audits and structure compliance programs.
Additionally, Ms. Snipes works on voluntary disclosure filings and government-initiated enforcement actions in relation to the Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations and other US customs laws.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - International Law Section
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- California~United States (2013)
- University of London (LL.M. International Business Law) (2015)
- Saint Louis University (J.D. International & Comparative Law Concentration) (2012)
- University of Bern (Exchange) (2011)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A.) (2009)
- Fudan University (Exchange) (2008)