Jeremy Slotnick is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Global Equity Services Practice Group in New York. He mainly practices in the areas of international equity plans and employee benefits.
Mr. Slotnick advises US multinational corporations across various jurisdictions on personal and corporate tax laws, securities regulations, and exchange control compliance. He also counsels clients on global equity compensation arrangements — particularly, on cross-border tax issues for mobile employees.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals - Member
- Global Equity Organization - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2014)
- New York Law School (Master of Laws LL.M. Taxation) (2018)
- Pace University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Union College (B.A. History) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.