Mathew Slootsky is a member of Baker McKenzie's North America Practice Group in the Miami office and practices in the area of international and M&A tax as well as wealth management.
Mathew focuses his practice on US and international taxation, transactions for multinational corporations, and pre-immigration and post immigration planning.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member, Tax Section
- Florida~United States (2021)
- University of Miami (JD) (2021)
- University of Miami (LLM) (2021)
- University of Florida (BS Finance, Minor in History) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.