Camille Slaght is an associate in the Corporate Transactions Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Toronto office.
Her practice focuses on corporate and transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and general corporate and securities law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Mercedes-Benz Canada on the CAD 890 million sale of their Toronto retail business to the AWIN Auto Group and the Zanchin Auto Group.
- Advised Valeo Foods Group on the acquisition of Les Industries Bernard & Fils Ltée, an independent bottler and processor of maple syrup.
- Advised Safe Life AB on the acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of Cardio Choc Inc., a licensed medical and protective equipment distributor.
- Advised two publicly listed multinational companies with respect to corporate reorganizations spanning several jurisdictions.
- Advised several Canadian and cross-border purchasers and strategic investors on buy-side M&A and capital markets transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario~Canada (2022)
- University of Ottawa (JD) (2021)
- York University (Glendon College) (BA) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.