Representative Legal Matters
- Represented the insolvency administrator of OJSC TKS in the dispute against controlling persons of the large public utility company.
- Represented a bankruptcy administrator of a Czech bank and then a foreign company, Gomanold a.s. (assignee of the Czech bank) to recover its Russian assets from the Russian debtor, energy supplier, and to foreclose upon collateral (i.e., mortgaged electric plant, gas station and underlying land plots).
- Represented a bankruptcy administrator of a Czech bank and then a foreign company, Gomanold a.s. (assignee of the Czech bank) in court hearings where the court ordered the debtor to pay approx. USD 7.5 million and foreclosed on collateral - apartments in high-end residential compound valued at approx. USD 6.5 million.
- Represented Bitzer within an inclusion of his claims into the creditors' register of a Russian insolvent contractor.
- Represented a high net worth business man in a cross-border enforcement case, within client's bankruptcy proceedings, successful enforcement of the LCIA award in US, Monaco and Liechtenstein.
- Advised and represented a large English software design company in a dispute with the receiver of the insolvent contractor with regard to the performance and termination of the licence agreement.
- Defended interests of the world-known films producing company in 5 clawback proceedings commenced by the insolvency administrator of one of the largest cinema companies in Russia.
- Defended interests of the world-known films producing company in 7 clawback proceedings commenced by the insolvency administrator of one of the largest cinema companies in Russia.
- Represented a bankruptcy liquidator of a foreign bank within asset tracing proceedings in Russia.
- Legal support of a large manufacturer of chemical goods throughout numerous disputes initiated by a bankruptcy manager of an insolvent dealer.
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Master's degree) (2020)
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University (Bachelor's degree) (2018)
Yulia has a number of publications on insolvency/restructuring issues for INSOL International - a study on Russia focusing on “A Collection of Practical Issues Important to Small Practitioners”; an article "Application of Russian Bankruptcy Rules to Foreign Citizens" for Q3 edition of INSOL World).