Ian Siu is an associate in the Palo Alto office and a member of the Firm's Tax Practice Group. He is a member of the Taxation Section of the State Bar of California and American Bar Association.
Mr. Siu’s practice involves all areas of domestic and international tax law, with an emphasis on the structuring of international operations, international tax planning, high-technology tax issues and federal income tax controversies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- State Bar of California - Section on Taxation
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States (2011)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2011)
- California~United States (2010)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2010)
- Brown University (B.A.) (2003)
- San Francisco
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.