Diane Maxima Singayan-Mallillin is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Corporate & Commercial/M&A Practice Group and and Industrials, Manufacturing & Transportation Industry Group. She has eight years of experience handling corporate compliance matters. Diane is also a certified public accountant, having passed the board in 2006.
Diane advises on doing business concerns, foreign investment laws and regulations, and establishment and setting up of entities including post-incorporation requirements. She also performs contract review and due diligence. She also handles corporate housekeeping and dissolution of domestic and foreign corporations.
- Rising Star in Corporate and M&A, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2020 to 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Order of the Purple Feather Honor Society, University of the Philippines, College of Law - Member
- Philippines (2012)
- University of the Philippines (J.D. Dean's Medal Award) (2011)
- University of the Philippines (B.S. Business Administration and Accountancy cum laude) (2006)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.